Last Sunday Club - This Sunday

  • Nous Vous
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008
      Well at least last Sunday Club with an exhibiting artist. We're having a closing event for the current run of events on June 1st, a more informal event, where people can simply come down and chat to like minded individuals and get involved with some creative activity.

      This Sunday we're exhibiting Pixelgarten of Frankfurt. A multi-talented design duo who blur the boundries between practical design & expressionist art. visit there site at www.pixelgarten.de for more details.

      theartmarket will be selling artist multiples and other such nice things for a very reasonable price, so if you'd like to support a good cause, local artists, venue, shop bring a few pounds and treat yourself to one of those aforementioned nice things.

      Take care,

      nous vous x

      http://www.nousvous.eu
      e: info@...