exhibition in a house in Woodhouse

  • benhalsall@cds-studio.co.uk
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2 2:48 AM
      LVAF

      This happened last sunday I was just wondering if anybody had heard about it
      happening or went alond? Does anyone know if it will be open any evening
      this week?

      Cheers,

      Ben

      exhibition in a house in Woodhouse:

      Sunday 1st July

      3.00 - 6.00pm

      13 Quarry Place
      Woodhouse
      Leeds
      KS6 2JT

      Artists involved:
      Stephen Elmore
      Kaniez Abdi
      Paul Digby
      Ruth Seaman
      Gary Fixter
      Karen Fixter
      Morwenna Catt

      The leaflet talks about artists using their living spaces also as work
      spaces.

    • Karen Watson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2 2:59 AM
        I think it is on for a while but not sure of times, I will try and find out.
        Karen.

        ----------

      • dany.louise@leeds.gov.uk
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2 8:33 AM
          Paul Digby is currently working on an installation in the
          library and will be in every day this week. I will ask him
          tomorrow and let you know!

          Dany

          The information in this email (and any attachment) may be for the
          intended recipient only. If you know you are not the intended recipient,
          please do not use or disclose the information in any way and please
          delete this email (and any attachment) from your system.
        • dany.louise@leeds.gov.uk
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3 8:07 AM
            ----- Forwarded by Dany Louise/LS/LCC on 03/07/01 16:09 -----
            |--------+------------------------->
            | | "PAUL DIGBY" |
            | | <digby.seaman@v|
            | | irgin.net> AT |
            | | Internet |
            | | |
            | | 03/07/01 20:00 |
            | | |
            |--------+------------------------->
            >--------------------------------------------------------|
            | |
            | To: Dany Louise/LS/LCC |
            | cc: |
            | Subject: Re: [lvaf] exhibition in a house in |
            | Woodhouse |
            >--------------------------------------------------------|

            The information in this email (and any attachment) may be for the
            intended recipient only. If you know you are not the intended recipient,
            please do not use or disclose the information in any way and please
            delete this email (and any attachment) from your system.
            ----------

            Home Improvements

            13 Quarry Place
            Woodhouse

            Phone to make an appointment on (0113) 3054879. The show runs
            untill the end of July.

            Thanks

            Paul Digby

            >From: Dany.Louise@...
            >To: digby.seaman@...
            >Subject: Re: [lvaf] exhibition in a house in Woodhouse
            >Date: Mon, Jul 2, 2001, 4:35 pm
            >

            >Hi Paul - clearly your ex is exciting some interest! will you
            email me >with dates and times and I will forward to the lvaf
            group? See you

            lvaf@yahoogroups.com AT
            >INTERNET@ccMail
            > Internet cc: (bcc: Dany