visions of the future at lookandlisten

  • timlookandlisten
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2007
      let lookandlisten light up your rainy weekend this sunday night

      we've teamed up with good friends onedotzero to screen the short films
      from their latest dvd, onedotzero 5.

      fresh leeds talent oko-oo-ho take one part backroom video production
      master and one part hip-hop electro combo, a live cut and paste
      electro video treat is ensured

      the north easts vj caci and dj skinny blue also bring us their `things
      to come' a/v set. caci, takes us back to the halcyon days of our
      youth, as she takes a trip through those naively rose tinted visions
      of how things would turn out.

      and to round the night off, we will be pitting leeds against the
      northeast in an eyepopping vj battle

      we're in our usual haunt, the reform bar on merrion street from 8pm
      `til midnight (ish), and because we like you entry is entirely free.