freelance artsworkers reqd

  • dlouise@ukonline.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2002
      Wise Moves is urgently seeking professional freelance artists working in
      drama, music, the visual arts, dance and other performing arts who would
      be interested in working with us as and when they are available to do so.
      Applicants must have experience of working in schools.

      We would be interested to hear from anyone, whatever their artistic talent
      may be, who has have had at least three years full time arts based
      training and who can provide the names of three referees whom we can
      contact, at least two of whom must be schools/teachers who know their
      work.

      You can either email us at enquiries@... or telephone
      Suzanne Hugo on 01425 658114. We will then supply details of how we work
      and what we pay. If sending an email please be sure to include your name,
      address, email address (if possible) and telephone number.