"Another Late Night" takes place tomorrow...

  • Tricky Jigsaw
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2006
      We look forward to seeing you there!

      ANOTHER LATE NIGHT

      A tale of nocturnal happenings told through audio-visual exhibits,
      performance and live music, produced by school children, freerunners,
      bakers, astronomers, vampires and others. Bands and DJs to follow.

      THURSDAY 1ST JUNE 8pm til late

      Arts@Trinity Church, Boar Lane, Leeds (Next to the Next Clearance Store)

      £2 suggested donation
      Free tea & scones
      Feel free to bring your own alcohol.

      For more information please see our website:

      www.trickyjigsaw.co.uk