LVAF information- artspotting

  • Antonia Stowe
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2001
      Leeds Visual Arts Forum is presenting the last debate in this second series of open artspotting2 debates. It is Monday night ....... Tonight!
      LVAF
      not to be missed

      going public Irena Bauman and Geoff Wood

      3rd December sound off about art in public space

      Leeds Arts Arena - "The Space"

      Ground Floor, Central Library,

      The Headrow, Leeds.

      Leeds Central Library 6-7.30pm

      Start: 6.00pm prompt - free entry

      Contact: Claire Thacker - LVAF Chair

      Tel No 07946 870117

      e-mail claire.thacker@...

      WEB SITES TO

      CHECK OUT

      1.. www.axisartists.org.uk
      2.. www.anweb.co.uk
      3.. www.workingwithartists.co.uk
      4.. www.artistscareers.co.uk
      5.. www.leedscommunity.co.uk
      6.. www.abovethelineleeds.com

    • helen.parrott@yarts.co.uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2001
        Hi Antonia

        Please accept my apologies for tonight - pressure of deadlines. I shall miss
        seeing you all and hope you have another very stimulating evening.

        Best

        Helen.

        Helen Parrott Visual Arts & Crafts Officer
        01924 486223
        Yorkshire Arts 21 Bond Street Dewsbury West Yorkshire WF13 1AX
        Website: www.arts.org.uk
        <http://www.arts.org.uk/directory/regions/york/disclaimer.htm>