Ilkley Art Trail 2013 October 9 - 13
- It's that colourful autumn time again. Something to warm your cockles and get everyone talking in Autumn
Ilkley Art Trail is looming bright in October!
It's FREE to visit and all work is for sale too.
See Ilkley Art Trail Website for images and information on all participating artists.
Wed 9 - 10am-5pm
Thu 10 and Fri 11 - 12noon-8pm
Sat 12 and Sun 13 - 10am-5pm
45 selected artists showing work in 28 venues all across Ilkley and Ben Rhydding. Painting, sculpture, installations, multi-media, jewellery...
We will have two amazing workshops:
1. Adult workshop `Felting a Yorkshire Landscape' - Embrace your creativity. Inspired by the colours, textures and beautyof the Yorkshire landscape, learn how to create a piece of felted artwork. Limited spaces. £20 includes allmaterials and expert leadership: to book and for details: eventbrite.co.uk/event/7535646321Orphone: 07914 389726
2. Saturday 12 . Fun and environmentally great workshop for children and families. Alongside children's Ilkley LiteratureFestival event. Make something fab from recycled books! Drop in from 10am - 4pm, £2 per participant. No booking required. At the Bandstand on The Grove, Ilkley.
There is a downloadable programme on the homepage, with a map at the back;
A fabulous Interactive map means no one need get lost or be short of information.
There are paper programmes all over town too.
Some interesting local offers for your visit:
What more could you ask of 5 days in October? Now enjoy yourselves and let us know how it went for you.
- If you show your programme at La Stazzione cafe you will get a chocolate sauce logo on your latte!
- Show your programme at Avanti for 20% off food and hot drinks to eat in and hot drinks to take out!
- Call a taxi on 01943601110 then show your programme and they will take you to any IAT venue for half fare!
- Although the flying duck will not be open on time for the Trail, they are distributing our 'Soak Up Some Art with IAT' beer-mats so spot them in Ben Rhydding! (It's still in negotiation, but keep hold of your programme and we may be able to swing £1 off your first pint when they do open if you show your programme!)