East Street Arts Professional Dev. Session

  • Hondartza Fraga
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2013
      Round table discussion with Mary Ann Irbins at the Leeds Discovery Centre about getting art to market. Professional development session for artists.

      Venue: Leeds Discovery Centre
      Dates & Times:
      Tuesday 1st October 2013 (10am – 11am)
      (followed by an optional tour of the Discovery Centre)

      Booking:
      The event is free but places are limited so to book, please contact hondartza [at] esamail.org.uk

      Due to the high demand in our ‘Art to Market’ session in Spring, we are delighted to announce a second round table with Mary-Ann Irbins at the Discovery Centre on Tuesday 1st of October. This session is part of East Street Arts series of professional development sessions focused on support for artists who are interested in knowing more about pathways into the art market.

      Hondartza Fraga
      hondartza@...