Training & Volunteer Manager, AV Festival

  • Gill Park
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2013
      Training & Volunteer Manager, AV Festival
      We are seeking an exceptional individual to design and deliver our new
      long-term traineeship and volunteer programme. This new three-year part-time
      role is supported by Paul Hamlyn Foundation, as part of our exciting new
      approach to biennial Festival staffing, traineeships and volunteering.
      You will be responsible for setting up and managing the volunteer and paid
      traineeship programmes, developing new partnerships, fundraising, and
      planning evaluation and legacy.
      We are looking for someone who has experience of working in the cultural
      sector, is passionate about working in a dynamic Festival environment, and
      is committed to best practice across learning, skills, professional
      development and volunteering.
      To apply download the full job description and application form on the
      Festival website:
      http://www.avfestival.co.uk/news/new-job-opportunity-training--volunteer-man
      ager

      Salary: £20,000 (pa pro rata)
      Hours: Part Time, 2.5 days per week, can be worked flexibly
      Start date: October 2013
      Tenure: Three-year fixed term, until October 2016

      Email the completed form to: info@...
      Deadline: 9am on Monday 2 September.
      Interviews: Friday 6 September in central Newcastle

      Gill Park
      Director
      Pavilion | 11-14 Blenheim Terrace | University of Leeds | Leeds | LS2 9JT
      gill@...
      0113 343 2718

      www.pavilion.org.uk