Summer Term Art Courses and Workshops from April 15th

  • backdoor_northlight
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2013
      Summer Term Art Courses at The Back Door

      The weather may still seem like Winter but our Summer term starts on
      15th April !

      Visit www.northlightstudio.co.uk <http://www.northlightstudio.co.uk/>
      for the full programme of regular weekly classes and Saturday day
      workshops here at The Back Door in the centre of Hebden Bridge

      We currently have places available on the following Regular Classes

      Ceramics Workshop, Life Drawing and Painting, The Art Toolkit (daytime &
      evening), Art for the Less Terrified

      Can't make a regular class? Why not try a Weekend day workshop?

      Our day workshops run from 10.30am – 4.30 pm Coming up ………
      Still Life with oils ∙ Mosaic ∙ Islamic Geometric Design
      ∙ Life Painting (full day pose) ∙ Life drawing and
      Monoprinting ∙ Raku Ceramics (2 day) ∙ Machine Embroidery
      ∙ Bookbinding ∙ Portrait Painting ∙ Sculpture
      (weekend)

      Details of these courses can be found at www.northlightstudio.co.uk
      <http://www.northlightstudio.co.uk/> Tel 01422 843519

      Northlight Art studios is a not for profit cooperative social enterprise