Angels and Acrobats

  • Graham at Hive
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2013
      Hive still have spaces on our two upcoming ANGELS AND ACROBATS courses.
      Learn how to make clay figures that are full of life and energy.
      Includes an exciting outdoor, RAKU firing.
      Choose from the 2 day or 10 session course.

      The 10 session course includes life drawing and clay modelling from a
      life model.

      10 sessions; £65.00 / £10.00 on benefits.
      Fridays 10 am - 12 noon starts March 1st 2013

      2 sessions; £32.00 / £5.00 on benefits.
      Saturdays 10 am - 12 noon starts March 1st 2013

      More information and online booking:
      http://www.hivebradford.org.uk/courses/Pottery

      Untitled Document All the best

      Graham Dawson
      Operations and Marketing Coordinator

      Hive, formerly Kirkgate Studios and Workshops

      A Company Limited by Guarantee,
      Registered in England and Wales;
      No. 4720047
      Registered Charity No 1100741