Extras wanted for short film February 18-22

  • Neil
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2013
      Hi,

      We're looking for extras for an intensive drama about a former drug addicts struggle to give her daughter a memorable birthday.

      We are looking for people of all ages to take part in the restaurant scenes and also some featured extras to play the staff in the restaurant.

      This is a low budget Film School project so unfortunately we can not offer any payment but travel and catering will be taken care of. We can promise you a memorable experience and the opportunity to meet local filmmakers

      Shooting dates: Feb. 18th till Feb. 22nd.

      Location: Leeds, United Kingdom

      Payment details: expenses paid

      If you are interested please contact Neil Maclean on 07531 096523 or neilmaclean50[at]hotmail.com and I can give you more details.

      Best,
      Neil