Paid Participation Internship Opportunity at PSL

  • Project Space
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2013
      Participation Internship

      Project Space Leeds are currently seeking to appoint an intern to work
      alongside our Head of Participation, Kathryn Welford, from February -
      July 2013 in the lead-in to the launch of the new venue. The position is
      offered on the basis of committing to 4-5 days per month, or 1 day per
      week (10am – 5.30pm with an hour for lunch) over the six-month
      period, a minimum total of 25 days. PSL is offering a per diem in
      line with minimum wage. Additional expenses will be paid as agreed.
      Total number of days and specific dates to be agreed with successful
      candidate.

      PSL is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious person to fulfil this
      role, which would suit a graduate or post-graduate student or a
      practitioner with equivalent work experience. We would expect applicants
      to have formal training to degree level, a keen interest in contemporary
      art, and a passion for increasing participation among a broad range of
      audiences and working within a diverse range of settings.

      To apply

      Please email a letter of application (no more than two sides of A4)
      outlining your relevant previous experience, your interest in taking up
      this position with PSL, and your availability during the period Feb-July
      2013, to: kathrynwelford@...

      Closing date for applications: Friday 11 January 2013 at 5pm

      Interviews: week commencing 21 January 2013

      Start date: As soon as possible following interview

      See website for full details - www.projectspaceleeds.org.uk
      <http://www.projectspaceleeds.org.uk/internship_opportunities_unidacd1_p\
      age.aspx>