MAKERS

  • Janine
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2012
      SELLING OPPORTUNITY

      CUBE Gallery, Manchester, 15th - 25th May 2013

      There is still some space available!
      I am looking in particular for designers who work with either metal or textiles but whatever your craft please get in touch.
      So far I have a wonderful collection of high-end crafts people producing beautiful, unique design for contemporary interiors, either domestic or corporate.
      If you want to show your work to design orientated thinkers and the interior design profession then this show could be for you, please see the website for more details.

      www.contemporarymakers.com
    • Janine
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2013
        www.contemporarymakers.com
        CUBE Gallery, Manchester
        A selling exhibition of contemporary Craft & Design for original interiors.
        The highest quality, unique items for your own place or your clients' space.
        If you would like to be added to the guestlist for the preview evening (Tuesday 14th May) please email janine.fishwick@...
        Open to the public 15th - 25th May