Pottery Room Pug Mill

  • kevin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2012
      Hello All.

      I have recently taken on the running of a small ceramics room for Inkwell - a community arts centre run by the mental health charity Leeds Mind. We work woth people living with and recovering from mental health issues. We also do lots of work with other community groups.

      We are desperate for a pug mill to recycle our used clay. We could also use any glazes that might be going cheap. We do have some money for payment but not huge amounts, so if anyone can help us that would be fantastic.

      Please email kevin at red.paint@... or call 07944 836 657.

      Many thanks!