Important: Group going read-only

  • lupinthethird-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21 8:43 AM
      Greetings fellow Lupin lovers; as you may have noticed, this group has been extremely quiet for the past year or more. This is not due to lack of interest in talking about Lupin anymore; most people have simply migrated to the LupinTheThird.com forums (http://www.lupinthethird.com/forums/). As the discussions are very lively there, we have decided to put this group into read-only mode as of July 5.

      This means no new content will be added to this group from that date on; any existing content -- messages, etc. -- will be left for archival purposes. We hope that you will join us at http://www.lupinthethird.com/forums/ and continue to share the Lupin love.

      Cheers.

      - Your friendly neighborhood Lupin the Third Y! Group mods