RE: [Lupin III] Charlie Kosei Lupin album on US iTunes

  • DANIEL ZELTER
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2011
      Kinda weird, considering we don't even have the Green Jacket anime here. I wonder if Kosei thinks there are enough gaijin watching his videos on Youtube to sell his music overseas, and doesn't wanna wait around for TMS to do the streaming thing with the show.

      To: lupinthethird@yahoogroups.com
      From: nicholasbashour@...
      Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 21:35:36 -0400
      Subject: [Lupin III] Charlie Kosei Lupin album on US iTunes

      I don't know how long it's been on there, but you can buy the album,
      or individual songs, on iTunes:

      http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/theme-of-lupin-the-3rd/id83361877

      there are other Lupin music on iTunes, too. Just search "Lupin the
      3rd" in the iTunes store.