Charlie Kosei Lupin album on US iTunes

  • N Michael Bashour
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2011
      I don't know how long it's been on there, but you can buy the album,
      or individual songs, on iTunes:
      http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/theme-of-lupin-the-3rd/id83361877

      there are other Lupin music on iTunes, too. Just search "Lupin the
      3rd" in the iTunes store.
    • DANIEL ZELTER
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2011
        Kinda weird, considering we don't even have the Green Jacket anime here. I wonder if Kosei thinks there are enough gaijin watching his videos on Youtube to sell his music overseas, and doesn't wanna wait around for TMS to do the streaming thing with the show.

        To: lupinthethird@yahoogroups.com