Walther animator at NY Comic Con

  • zantetsupowaa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2007
      http://www.nycomiccon.com/App/homepage.cfm?moduleid=2920&appname=100453&campaignid=42919&iUserCampaignID=27711629
      indicates that "Kizaki-san" (Fumitomo Kizaki) is a GOH. He's credited
      as a character designer and animation director for the special.
    • Cavan O'Donnelly
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2007
        Thanks for the head's up! Not only would meeting him make the job of doing
        that fan-commentary for "Walther P-38" infinitely easier (and you all
        thought I forgot!), but the eighty bajillion other guests, such as Jim
        Steranko, Bill Sienkiewicz, et. al., should make this a very rewarding
        weekend.

        Yay, autographs!

        P.S.: I also will probably be showing up with my Dad and maybe a few other
        people, I'll keep you all posted. This is presuming I even get there, but
        I'm hopefull (as always).

        Cavan Kerr O'Donnelly
        at Captain.Cavan@...