It's been too quiet...

  • cruzl
    Message 1 of 219 , Oct 2, 2000
      So, let's get something going here. Been a lot of
      Lupin toys released the past year or two. What Lupin
      toys have you seen that you have liked? What toys
      would you like to see? What toys do you think should
      not have been made?<br><br>The dioramas Banpresto
      have been cranking out are my personal favorites right
      now along with some of the keychain sets. My least
      favorite items are most of the plush UFO catcher dolls.
      Some of them look good, but a lot of the older ones
      just look goofy.<br><br>- sprak
    • leeladebris
      Message 219 of 219 , Feb 19 8:45 AM
        I'll look at both but I have to say that I like dubbed