The title of 2006 TV SP of Lupin the 3rd

  • Giovanni Di Chiara
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2006
      Here you are the title: Lupin the 3rd - Seven Days Rhapsody

      Fonte cdjapan:
      http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=VPCG-84840
    • cruzl
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2006
        --- In lupinthethird@yahoogroups.com, Giovanni Di Chiara
        <gdichiara@...> wrote:
        > Here you are the title: Lupin the 3rd - Seven Days Rhapsody
        >
        > Fonte cdjapan:
        > http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=VPCG-84840

        I like the title, nice and mysterious. Interesting to note
        that the projected release date is early September. Still
        nothing on the Kinro site or the official site about the
        special. However, the Kinro site has the month of July
        booked up with other films, so it appears that the special
        will fall on the first Friday of August.

        ---
        "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love
        and be loved in return"

        Luis A. Cruz
        sprak[at]lupinencyclopedia[dot]com
        Lupin III Encyclopedia: http://www.lupinencyclopedia.com/