Only One Subtitle Track In Crisis in Tokyo

  • CuteBoyNick@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      I have just found out that Crisis in Tokyo contains only one subtitle option:
      English subtitles for the Japanese audio track. It does not have the captions
      for the English audio tracks!

      I went to the audio menu and selected the 5.1 English and the Stereo English
      audio options, and I selected Subtitles On, but the subtitles that were
      displayed were the true translations of the Japanese audio track.

      Has FUNimation stopped making caption subtitles for the English audio? I wish
      they would've done a Sign/Song only subtitle track, as there were a lot of
      signs throughout the special!