FUNimation's Lupin Site Updated

  • CuteBoyNick@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2005
      FUNimation's Lupin site has been updated. It now includes a page for Island
      of Assassins

      Thanks FUNimation! We love you :)

    • Giovanni Di Chiara
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 2, 2005
        CuteBoyNick@... wrote:
        > FUNimation's Lupin site has been updated. It now includes a page for Island
        > of Assassins

        Very interesting, I've discovered an error into italian dub, Vicky is a
        girl in italian edition.

        bye
      • SlvrStagPatronus@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 2, 2005
          From the pictures, I thought Vicki was a girl too, until I paid close
          attention to the character biography and found out that Vicki is really a guy!

          In a message dated 4/2/2005 11:10:56 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
          gdichiara@... writes:

          Very interesting, I've discovered an error into italian dub, Vicky is a
          girl in italian edition.

          bye

        • Daniel Zelter
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 4, 2005
            The Island of Assassins trailer is now accessable.

            http://personals.yahoo.com
          • Giovanni Di Chiara
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 4, 2005
              Daniel Zelter wrote:

              > The Island of Assassins trailer is now accessable.

              Good trailer, it remembers me Cowboy Bebop.

              bye
            • jthegamefan
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 5, 2005
                Very slick trailer, although that's par for the course with
                Funimation. The "Loo-pin" name is used though... sigh.
              • talesofthewolf
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 5, 2005
                  --- In lupinthethird@yahoogroups.com, "jthegamefan" <jthegamefan@y...>
                  wrote:

                  > Very slick trailer, although that's par for the course with
                  > Funimation. The "Loo-pin" name is used though... sigh.

                  I think at this point they're just gonna keep doing it like that for
                  the sake of consistency, versus being accurate. Something they did
                  with DragonBall Z to an extent, but not many other shows.

                  -Reed Nelson
                  LupintheThird.net