Re: [Lupin III] Monkey Punch at Florida cons

  • Daniel Zelter
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2005

      > What's Lupin the Kid?
      >
      > - DJ

      I think it was some spin-off with Lupin and Fujiko's
      child. I'm not sure if he's the one featured in the
      latest volume though. Anyway, if that is the case,
      hopefully, it didn't suck as much as Scrappy Doo.

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
    • Giovanni Di Chiara
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
        Rupan Kozoo (alias Lupin the kid alias Lupin Jr.) it is an mini-series of 18 stories published on Young Manga Action in 1978.

        I have got it, I could to scan some image, however it is similar to definitive design of Lupin III 2nd manga series.

        Rupan Kozoo is an child that he wants to become Lupin succesor, he is trained by Fujiko.

        bye

        6X velocizzare la tua navigazione a 56k? 6X Web Accelerator di Libero!
        Scaricalo su INTERNET GRATIS 6X http://www.libero.it
      • jldaly6713
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
          Finally, after eighteen years, a positive side to living in Tampa...
          Thank God....

          --Lucy

          --- In lupinthethird@yahoogroups.com, "zantetsupowaa"
          <zantetsupowaa@y...> wrote:

          > As announced at Megacon, AnimeMetro is pleased to announce Lupin the
          > 3rd creator Monkey Punch as the Guest of Honor at METROCON 3. Born
          in
          > Hokkaido in 1937, Monkey Punch started contributing his manga works
          > for local newspapers from his childhood. Influenced by the American
          > comic book "MAD," he made his debut by Playboy Nyumon (Playboy
          School)