This one's for the "unbelievers"....

  • talesofthewolf
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
      Going off of Robziel's link:

      > http://www.figures.com/databases/action.cgi?
      setup_file=fignews2.setup&category=actionfigures&topic=6&show_article
      =997
      mobile.msn.com

      Here's a little image I stumbled upon that I'd like to share with
      everyone (esp. those who insist Pioneer must not have Series 2...you
      know who you are ^_-):
      http://64.246.20.119/b/gallery/album13/aai?full=1
      Read the fine print on those sidburn packages:
      Lupin the Third Part 2. Pioneer.

      Enough said.
    • cruzl
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
        --- In lupinthethird@y..., talesofthewolf <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Here's a little image I stumbled upon that I'd like to share with
        > everyone (esp. those who insist Pioneer must not have Series 2...you

        Interesting to also note that either Diamond Comics, Pioneer, or both
        is also using the gold plaque Lupin logo that Funimation is using.
        I'm not sure yet which one is worse, the gold plaque logo or the
        cartoonishly-slanted letters logo.

        Nice to see that the Medicom dolls will be brought over along with the
        Kubrick set. Now if we could just get someone to port the PS2, GameCube,
        and arcade games (well, maybe not the typing one) for the US market.

        ---
        Luis A. Cruz
        sprak@...
        Lupin III Encyclopedia: http://www.lupinencyclopedia.com/