Lupin fanfic

  • jldaly6713
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
      Hi! I know I haven't posted in a while, but I just thought I'd put in
      a link to my Lupin fanfic here.. It's actually the forth part in a
      series I've been writing on fanfiction.net, and if anyone wants to
      check it out, that'd be great! It's not exactly what I'd refer to as
      a short read, but it's been getting a lot of positive response.

      Here's the newest part, it's called The View from the Storm's Eye:
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2199350/1/

      And these are the other three parts, in order:

      The Picture, the Promise and the Protectors:
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1436784/1/

      Dragons and Phoenixes, Fathers and Daughters:
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1461378/1/, Fathers and Daughters:

      Shadows of the Legends:
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1812801/1/

      Thanks a million everyone! And happy New Year!

      J. Lucy-Daisuke
    • jldaly6713
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
        --- In lupinthethird@yahoogroups.com, "jldaly6713" <jldaly6713@y...>
        wrote:

        > Hi! I know I haven't posted in a while, but I just thought I'd put
        in
        > a link to my Lupin fanfic here.. It's actually the forth part in a
        > series I've been writing on fanfiction.net, and if anyone wants to
        > check it out, that'd be great! It's not exactly what I'd refer to
        as
        > a short read, but it's been getting a lot of positive response.
        >
        > Here's the newest part, it's called The View from the Storm's Eye:
        > http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2199350/1/
        >
        > And these are the other three parts, in order:
        >
        > The Picture, the Promise and the Protectors:
        > http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1436784/1/
        >
        > Dragons and Phoenixes, Fathers and Daughters:
        > http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1461378/1/, Fathers and Daughters:
        >
        > Shadows of the Legends:
        > http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1812801/1/
        >
        > Thanks a million everyone! And happy New Year!
        >
        > J. Lucy-Daisuke

        Sorry, I messed up on the link to the second part! This is the
        correct one!