Re: Lupin music picked up

  • talesofthewolf
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
      > http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=2376 states Pioneer
      is
      > expanding into anime music, and will be releasing "Lupin the
      Dance: Hyper
      > Groove Energy" on CD.

      Although it's good to know exactly what CD they had in mind, I
      believe I noted this very thing coming in my thread on AoD:
      http://www.animeondvd.com/dcforum/DCForumID23/69.html#13
      --
      "I talked to four different representatives at the Pionner booth
      about Lupin the Third after the panel. The first seemed... to be

      Hopefully more Lupin tunes will be on their way post-TV broadcast.

      -Reed Nelson