Hi everyone!

  • maguamaru
    Message 1 of 219 , Aug 6, 2000
      Hi there!<br><br>I'm just starting to get into
      Lupin, but now I've finished collecting Evangelion, I'm
      planning to start collecting the Lupin movies/episodes.
      Pleased to meet you all! I hope I can find out more about
      Lupin's brilliant adventures here!<br><br>When I first
      saw Lupin, I didn't know it WAS Lupin. It was 'Castle
      of Cagliostro', and 'Lupin' was called 'Wolf'. I'd
      seen some pictures of Lupin, and I kept thinking that
      Lupin and this guy looked alike... it was only when I
      saw a business card of sorts that Lupin had left
      behind that I realised it was THE Lupin III! After that
      I saw 'Goodbye Lady Liberty', and that was it. All
      this happened about a week or two ago, so I haven't
      had time (or money) to track down any more Lupin.
      Seems there aren't many sites out there...
    • leeladebris
      Message 219 of 219 , Feb 19, 2002
        I'll look at both but I have to say that I like dubbed