Any tips

  • mattattack1708
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2004
      Hey everyone

      I was wondering if anyone had any tips on drawing Fujiko Mine. I
      have tried and tried and i cant seem to get it right , i have a
      especially hard time with her face. If you have any tips plz tell me
      them ! : ) thx !
    • jldaly6713
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2004
        Hi! I've got a few little suggestions, and I hope they help you out
        a little....
        First, try to copy pictures you already see, and make a few rough
        sketches to get a feel for the face. Draw it until you're comfortable
        with how she looks.
        Secondly, you could take a few tips from Disney, and start off with
        light shapes, and then gradually fill in with more and more detail.
        Start off with a circle for the face, add a chin, a neck, hair, etc.,
        etc.
        I hope this helps you out in any way. See you around!

        --Daisuke

        --- In lupinthethird@yahoogroups.com, mattattack1708 <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > Hey everyone
        >
        > I was wondering if anyone had any tips on drawing Fujiko Mine.
        > have tried and tried and i cant seem to get it right , i have a
        > especially hard time with her face. If you have any tips plz tell
        me
        > them ! : ) thx !
      • Charlemange
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2004
          > I was wondering if anyone had any tips on drawing Fujiko Mine.

          Here's an anime drawing site that might help you:

          http://www.polykarbon.com/
        • Rebekkalee Mouri-Hibiki
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 3, 2004
            If you really want to try to get a feel for drawing her face, use tracing paper at first on pictures of Fujiko then, when you feel more confident, use sketch paper and do the rough sketches. Get your hand used to drawing her with the tracing first. I got pretty good at drawing some other anime characters after I had done several tracing of them first.

            Pay attention to where the curves and other little features are as you draw, just don't blindly trace either. I hope this helps some too.

            wrote:
            > Hey everyone
            >
            > I was wondering if anyone had any tips on drawing Fujiko Mine.
            > have tried and tried and i cant seem to get it right , i have a
            > especially hard time with her face. If you have any tips plz tell
            me
            > them ! : ) thx !

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            Life Isn't Worth It Without Basketball
            "I'll do it after I save that old lady's dingo from the pack of wild babies that stole it... " --Me to my dad after he asked me to do something.