Sites

  • yuma_155
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hi, yuma here. I'm looking for more Lupin III galleries. Over the
      next couple of days, I will be searching the internet for anything
      that I can find, and any of the good ones I will put up on
      the "Links" part of the site.
    • Charlemange
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
        --- In lupinthethird@yahoogroups.com, yuma_155 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Hi, yuma here. I'm looking for more Lupin III galleries. Over
        the
        > next couple of days, I will be searching the internet for anything
        > that I can find, and any of the good ones I will put up on
        > the "Links" part of the site.

        Well some people might not like you taking pictures from their sites
        so make sure you ask permission before taking pics and copying them
        here.