Lupin New Episode released by FANART festival 2004

  • sevenrown
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      Hi, guys! long time no see.
      I just came by to drop some news about our FANART festival.
      we've been doing great so far, we had a private interview with Mr.
      Yasuo Otsuka (Director of I series), some role-playing games to
      play, and finally, new anime episode by fan artists!!

      please take a look at it. and have fun.
      (sorry, we don't have translation yet. but you can enjoy it anyway
      if a lot of you ask me, i'll do it)
      http://strangeworld.cc/~lupinfes/NEW2/collabo/flash/title.html

      by the way, the story is by Miyu (Club Mercury) and
      animation/artwork is done by Sameda (Samedabox) and it's all
      copyright by Lupin the Third FAN ART festival. there are lot more to
      see in out website!!

      http://lupinfes2003.fc2web.com/

      Ray aka sevencrown
    • Rebekkalee Mouri-Hibiki
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
        That was pretty darn cool. Thanks so much for sharing.

        sevenrown <luna_brklyn@...> wrote:Hi, guys! long time no see.
        I just came by to drop some news about our FANART festival.
        we've been doing great so far, we had a private interview with Mr.
        Yasuo Otsuka (Director of I series), some role-playing games to
        play, and finally, new anime episode by fan artists!!

        please take a look at it. and have fun.
        (sorry, we don't have translation yet. but you can enjoy it anyway
        if a lot of you ask me, i'll do it)
        http://strangeworld.cc/~lupinfes/NEW2/collabo/flash/title.html

        by the way, the story is by Miyu (Club Mercury) and
        animation/artwork is done by Sameda (Samedabox) and it's all
        copyright by Lupin the Third FAN ART festival. there are lot more to
        see in out website!!

        http://lupinfes2003.fc2web.com/

        Ray aka sevencrown

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Bekka Mouri-Hibiki's Lemon Farm: Getting Anime Characters Laid Since 2000
        "I am not a prop for your sexual fantasies"-- Goemon Ishikawa XIII
        "Stripped down and screaming... Just the way I like 'em" --Fujiko Mine
        Ecchi Is Peachy!
        Life Sucks Without Basketball
        "I'll do it after I save that old lady's dingo from the pack of wild babies that stole it... " --Me to my dad after he asked me to do something.