Re: I think I've finally found my Fujiko Mine...

  • cruzl
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
      --- In lupinthethird@yahoogroups.com, "Proman" <rlavochnik@y...> wrote:
      > Guys, I'd really love to hear your opinions about my pick. I truly
      > believe that lovely Mia Kirshner is the perfect pick for Fujiko.

      In the future, if anyone posts a particular actor or actress that
      may not be well-known, try to include a link to their IMDB profile
      so they can see what they have been in. For example, Mia's name
      was familiar, but I had to look up her profile
      (http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0000477/) to see that she was Mandy in
      "24".

      As for her being Fujiko, she has a cute enough look to possibly pull
      it off. Having played the terrorist for hire Mandy in "24" certianly
      helps matters. As for her being able to act, I've only seen her in
      "24" and "Mad City". I don't remember her performance in "Mad City"
      (but I don't remember much about that film in general), so I
      can only go by her performance in "24". Having said that, she
      seems an adequate enough actress (read "I've seen worse, but I've
      also seen much better").

      ---
      "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be
      loved in return"

      Luis A. Cruz
      sprak[at]lupinencyclopedia[dot]com
      Lupin III Encyclopedia: http://www.lupinencyclopedia.com/
      Anime Video Game Resource Center: http://www.lupinencyclopedia.com/avrc/
    • Proman
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
        There a few very strong reasons (reasons that might not be
        immediatly obvious to you if you are not very well familiar with
        Mia's work and real life) why I think she is the perfect choice to
        play Fujiko (and why I think she would agree to play Fujiko's role
        which is also important). I'm planning to talk about this in the Chat
        on Tuesday which I assume is happening. I've got quite a few things
        to say actually and I also have a few ideas about what Lupin III life
        action movie looks like (I will aslo explain the reasons why I'm so
        interested in the movie).
        Anyway, I'm very interested to hear what the rest of you think.