Re: [Lupin III] Re: Lupin III AS Schedule

  • Rebekkalee Mouri-Hibiki
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2004
      Well, it should be a Pioneer/Geneon voodoo doll... but I feel about the same way. I'll probably be going gray by the time they get all the episodes dubbed...

      jldaly6713 <hippiegirl91386@...> wrote:Well, I guess it's kind of good-- Shot Through the Heart, Little
      Princess of Darkness, and Gold Smulling 101 are some of my favorite
      episodes... Although, I really can't wait for the new episodes,
      either... I'm contemplating learning Japanese-- I'll probably have
      mastered the language by the time they get around to showing new
      episdoes....
      *Puts another pin in Cartoon Network voodoo doll* C'mon, already!

      --- In lupinthethird@yahoogroups.com, "jthegamefan"
      <jthegamefan@y...> wrote:
      > The www.adultswim.com program listing shows which Lupin episodes
      > will be aired on what date, most importantly, it shows the Lupin
      > ones, which are the only ones NOT in bold on the program listing.
      > Also, as of now, the listing only goes up to the 14th of January.
      >
      > Jan. 5 � Rats to You
      > Jan. 6 � Lair of the Land Shark
      > Jan. 7 � Shot Through the Heart
      > Jan. 8 � Little Princess of Darkness
      > Jan. 11 � Return of Lupin the 3rd
      > Jan. 12 � Buns, Guns, and Fun in the Sun
      > Jan. 13 � 50 Ways to Leave Your 50 Foot Lover
      > Jan. 14 � Gold Smuggling 101
      >
      > Some notes: it doesn't look like any new episodes will be shown,
      > although with no news as to any new ones being dubbed, that isn't a
      > huge shock. Also of note: no "To Be or Nazi Be."

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Bekka Mouri-Hibiki's Lemon Farm: Getting Anime Characters Laid Since 2000
      "I am not a prop for your sexual fantasies"-- Goemon Ishikawa XIII
      "Stripped down and screaming... Just the way I like 'em" --Fujiko Mine
      Ecchi Is Peachy!