Re: [Lupin III] Re: Lupin PS2 update

  • SSJGohan9544409@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
      In a message dated 10/31/03 8:05:47 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
      no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > It is supposed to feature
      > the Pioneer dub cast as the voices, but Bandai has indicated earlier
      > this year that they were attempting to acquire the original Japanese
      > audio as well for the release.

      So does that mean it might be bilingual like the .Hack games? Or is that
      only speculation. :(

    • DANIEL ZELTER
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
        No info whatsoever on its language. But I have faith in it, as long as they
        use the Pioneer cast and not the FUNimation cast. Personally, I'd like them
        to decide on a release date first, cus that's where they can't seem to get
        it together.

        Cheer a special someone with a fun Halloween eCard from American Greetings!
        Go to http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/index_msn.pd?source=msne134