Re: hi

  • fire_guts
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2003
      Certainly not, since I live in Canada and it'd be pretty hard for me
      to get the Cartoon Network (though I would love to have it). I
      started watching Lupin when I ran into Cagliostro one night at a
      video store (always the hooker, that Cagliostro...), after that I
      checked out Mamo, then Fuma, and finally the last of what the store
      had, Babylon (GAH! That motorcycle chase is TERRIBLE). Undaunted (3/4
      ain't bad for quality), I looked around, bought them up (not Babylon,
      though I'd buy it now if I could find one), later I found out there
      was were 3 TV serieses, which I've picked up on eBay in decent-
      quality subbing, no dubs. I tried watching the Pioneer dub of Lupin
      recently, oh man, after the hardcore japanese language action, I
      don't think I could go back ;P

      http://www.lupinencyclopedia.com/avrc/