Lupin III manga to be released in the US

  • xbean525x
    Message 1 of 219 , Jan 6, 2002
      Just thought everyone would like to know
      this:<br><br>I was going thru the January issue of Previews
      magazine (items shipping march 2002) to see what comics i
      would order this month, and i noticed that a company
      i've never heard of, called comicsone.com is releasing
      a volume of Lupin manga. Here is the text from
      Bond... well, no, not really. Lupin III to be exact! He
      doesn't work for the British Secret Service. He's not a
      "good" guy. He's actually the world's best thief, a
      gentleman, and a master of disguise. No one is safe from his
      masterful skills, nor his suave, debonair demeanor. If you
      like your stories shaken and not stirred, and with
      high-level of espionage and a touch of class, then be sure
      to follow Lupin on his many adventures! MATURE
      want it, it'd probably be a good idea to order it, if
      you dont have a comic shop in your area, there are
      plenty online, for some reason the book isn't listed on
      comicsone.com yet, unless i missed it, but i am sure it will be
    • leeladebris
      Message 219 of 219 , Feb 19, 2002
        I'll look at both but I have to say that I like dubbed