Hi Lupin people!

  • collectfromthecouch
    Message 1 of 219 , Oct 13, 2001
      I like Lupin, and I imagine you do too if you are
      reading this. I have been trying my hardest to get my
      hands on Lupin stuff, and so far I've only found the
      6.5 inch Mego type dolls, the 3 3/4 inch Banpresto
      figures, the Cagliostro DVD, and two tapes from
      Animego.com. But they are from the "Rupan" era of anime in the
      US. I got Harimos treasure and something else I can't
      remember then name of off the bat. They were 4.95 on
      closeout. :) Does anyone know where I can find more stuff?
      Distros ignore me, so I'm pretty much on my own. I'm
      especially looking for the Saturn and PSX Lupin games, along
      with "Punch the Monkey- Game Edition" for PSX. I'll be
      back later to see if anyone has come here to talk
      about anything.
    • leeladebris
      Message 219 of 219 , Feb 19, 2002
        I'll look at both but I have to say that I like dubbed