Re: hello everyone

  • talesofthewolf
    Message 1 of 219 , Jun 3, 2001
      For most Lupin III anime in English, I would go
      the "fansubtitled" route. You can pick up several at:
      The Mystery of Mamo (1978 Movie) on VHS or
      English-only DVD (hard-to-find, watch Ebay)<br>-"Rupan III":
      The Fuma Conspiracy (1994 OAV) Dubbed or subtitled on
      VHS or LaserDisc (LD you can only get used, AnimEigo
      no longer makes LDs).<br>-"Rupan III": Legend of the
      Gold of Babylon (1985 Movie) on LaserDisc or
      Subtitled-only VHS (LD used only). Not the best Lupin
      film.<br>-Lupin III's Greatest Capers (2 1980 TV episodes)
      English dubbed, released to home video a while back.
      Directed and written by "Cagliostro's" Hayao Miyazaki.
      Also available separately as "Lupin III: Tales of the
      Wolf."<br><br>Anyway, there is plenty of Lupin stuff fansubtitled
      (almost all TV movies, several varied TV episodes, and
      all the unlicensed theatrical films). Look to
    • leeladebris
      Message 219 of 219 , Feb 19, 2002
        I'll look at both but I have to say that I like dubbed