Re: Trying to find a movie

  • krmyn
    Message 1 of 219 , Apr 2 1:43 PM
      I think the guy who just left the country was
      working on the script for that one....Try the Lupin Gang
      Anime web site and see if he finished it yet.<br>>I
      am looking for the Lupin III<br>>movie known as
      Fujiko's Unlucky Days. Any<br>>suggestions to what
      fansubber would have it?
    • leeladebris
      Message 219 of 219 , Feb 19, 2002
        I'll look at both but I have to say that I like dubbed