The temporary end of LupintheThird.com

  • talesofthewolf
    Message 1 of 219 , Jan 1, 2001
      Well, I'm going to put the site into cold sleep
      for two years now. Please take the time to enjoy what
      is currently there over the period I am
      away.<br><br>As far as this Yahoo! Club is concerned, I am
      placing it in the capable hands of Luis Cruz, of "Lupin
      III Encyclopedia" fame.<br><br>I bid you all a fond
      farewell, and thank you for your support in my efforts to
      create a more welcome environment for Lupin fans to
      gather and learn about a favorite anime
    • leeladebris
      Message 219 of 219 , Feb 19, 2002
        I'll look at both but I have to say that I like dubbed