RE: hockey Tuesday - GAME OFF

  • Dan Bell
    Message 1 of 7503 , May 7, 2013

      Game off.  Not enough players.

      Try again Thursday.

      From: Dan Bell
      Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 8:37 AM
      To: 'lunch_hockey@yahoogroups.com' (lunch_hockey@yahoogroups.com)
      Subject: RE: hockey Tuesday?

      I stopped by 1515 Centre Pointe.  It is still playable.  They tore down the building on the north side and put a fence on the north side of the rink.

      I won’t be able to make it today due to an apt so I’m not sure how we can work out the logistics for the nets.

      Message 7503 of 7503 , Jul 2 11:12 AM

        Game on.  At least 3x3.

        So far 6 yes and 1 maybe:

        James, Andy, Lawrence, Bob, Steve, Dan = yes

        Kelvin = maybe