RE: hockey Tuesday - GAME OFF

  • Dan Bell
    Message 1 of 7522 , May 7, 2013

      Game off.  Not enough players.

      Try again Thursday.

      From: Dan Bell
      Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 8:37 AM
      To: 'lunch_hockey@yahoogroups.com' (lunch_hockey@yahoogroups.com)
      Subject: RE: hockey Tuesday?

      I stopped by 1515 Centre Pointe.  It is still playable.  They tore down the building on the north side and put a fence on the north side of the rink.

      I won’t be able to make it today due to an apt so I’m not sure how we can work out the logistics for the nets.

      Message 7522 of 7522 , Jul 27 11:41 AM
        Hey guys, FYI ...I just got called into a noon meeting.  So I will not be able to play today.  Sorry about that.
        Hopefully one of the maybe's show up.

        Andy