RE: hockey Tuesday?

  • Dan Bell
    Message 1 of 7645 , May 7, 2013

      I stopped by 1515 Centre Pointe.  It is still playable.  They tore down the building on the north side and put a fence on the north side of the rink.

      I won’t be able to make it today due to an apt so I’m not sure how we can work out the logistics for the nets.

      Message 7645 of 7645 , Feb 8 10:25 AM

        Game on.  At least 3x3.

        So far 6 yes:

        Keith, Bob, Lawrence, Steve, Dan Br., Dan Be = yes