RE: weekend hockey?

  • Dan Bell
    Message 1 of 7522 , Apr 18, 2013

      Need some skaters for Sunday.  Please update if you want to play.

      Last Sunday we had a good game with 9 or 10 players.  Hopefully we can do it again.

      Message 7522 of 7522 , Jul 27
        Hey guys, FYI ...I just got called into a noon meeting.  So I will not be able to play today.  Sorry about that.
        Hopefully one of the maybe's show up.

        Andy