weekend hockey?

  • Dan Bell
    Message 1 of 7503 , Feb 26, 2013

      Saturday and Sunday location is 2700 Zanker Rd.

      I should be able to make it this weekend so we’ll have boards and full size nets if needed.

      Please update the poll.

      rollerhockey weekend poll:

      lunch_hockey weekend poll:

    • Dan Bell
      Message 7503 of 7503 , Jul 2 11:12 AM

        Game on.  At least 3x3.

        So far 6 yes and 1 maybe:

        James, Andy, Lawrence, Bob, Steve, Dan = yes

        Kelvin = maybe