RE: weekend hockey - NEW LOCATIONS

  • Dan Bell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2013

      Saturday Game:

      We’re trying a new location this Saturday: 2700 Zanker Rd, San Jose

      If there are any issues with the new place we’ll move to the backup location - Atmel.

      Sunday Game:

      3 of the regulars are out so it will be difficult getting enough players.  Please update if you want to play.  Sunday location is Tasman.