RE: Game on Saturday 10am

  • Dan Bell
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 5, 2013

      Game on Saturday 10am..  Looks like a big game with 16+ players.

      Sunday game time will probably be delayed to 1pm due to morning rain.  5 confirmed so far.  Please update if you want to play.  Also let me know if you’re ok with 1pm start due to rain.

      Thanks,

      Dan

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 22, 2013

        Game on Saturday @ 10am.

        6 skaters confirmed for Sunday.  Who wants to make it 4x4?  Please update if you want to play.

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 26, 2013

          Game on Saturday @ 10am.

          We need a couple more skaters for Sunday.  So far 6 yes and a couple maybes for Sunday

          Need some skaters for Sunday.  5 skaters so far.

          Please update if you want to play.

          Do you want to play hockey Saturday and Sunday at 2700 Zanker Rd.?

          Check out the Sunday game if you want more skating and less waiting.

          rollerhockey weekend poll:

          lunch_hockey weekend poll:

        • Dan Bell
          Message 4 of 10 , May 24 9:01 PM

            Game on Saturday 10am.

            Looks like we’ll get enough for Monday but we need some more confirmations.

            Monday 10am: so far 5 yes and 3 maybes

            Do you want to play hockey Saturday, Sunday or Monday at 2700 Zanker Rd.?