Game on Saturday 10am

  • Dan Bell
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 4, 2013

      Game on Saturday 10am.

      We still need some skaters for Sunday.  So far 5 confirmed.

      Please update if you want to play.  Also let me know if you’re ok with 11am to 2pm start due to rain.

      Thanks,

      Dan

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 5, 2013

        Game on Saturday 10am..  Looks like a big game with 16+ players.

        Sunday game time will probably be delayed to 1pm due to morning rain.  5 confirmed so far.  Please update if you want to play.  Also let me know if you’re ok with 1pm start due to rain.

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 22, 2013

          Game on Saturday @ 10am.

          6 skaters confirmed for Sunday.  Who wants to make it 4x4?  Please update if you want to play.

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 26, 2013

            Game on Saturday @ 10am.

            We need a couple more skaters for Sunday.  So far 6 yes and a couple maybes for Sunday

            Need some skaters for Sunday.  5 skaters so far.

            Message 5 of 10 , May 24, 2013

              Game on Saturday 10am.

              Looks like we’ll get enough for Monday but we need some more confirmations.

              Monday 10am: so far 5 yes and 3 maybes

              Do you want to play hockey Saturday, Sunday or Monday at 2700 Zanker Rd.?