RE: [lunch_hockey] RE: Green Biscuit puck

  • Brett Pauly (bpauly)
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2013

      I liked it a lot better.  It didn’t roll nearly as much, and I kind of like the springy bounces off the curbs.  For me the weight felt more like an ice hockey puck too.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2013

        I’ve heard they don’t last very long but that might be due to slap shots. (which we rarely do)

        I’ve also heard they are $8 at Inline Sports.