RE: weekend hockey @ Netscape?

  • Dan Bell
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2011

      We have enough for a game on Saturday @ Netscape.

      We need some confirmations for Sunday and Monday @ Netscape.

      From: Dan Bell
      Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 7:40 AM
      To: 'lunch_hockey@yahoogroups.com' (lunch_hockey@yahoogroups.com); 'rollerhockey@yahoogroups.com'
      Subject: RE: weekend hockey @ Netscape?

      Note: Saturday game will be at Netscape.  I haven’t heard from the Roosevelt coordinator so I assume there is still water trapped under the tiles.

      Voting is light due to the holiday.  Please update if you want to play.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2011
        Not sure yet if I can make it, but what is the start time of the Sat game at Netscape?

        - Mark

        --- In lunch_hockey@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Bell" <Dan.Bell@...> wrote:

        > We have enough for a game on Saturday @ Netscape.
        >

        > We need some confirmations for Sunday and Monday @ Netscape.